STATUS: Full Time
POSITION: Rental Counter Associate
EXP. REQUIRED: Yes
TRAINING PROVIDED: Yes
ZIP CODE: 37203
This career opportunity is responsible for the professional, as well as, the efficient servicing of all walk-in and telephone customers in the rental and sale of construction/agricultural equipment and store products. This position is considered the Company’s front line contact with the customer. Persons occupying this position must display a courteous, helpful, and professional attitude at all times.
– Support and complete customer business. Utilizing POS, selects equipment/store products from inventory, ensures correct rates, and validates for rental or store product sales.
– Provide alternative equipment suggestions to customers based upon information obtained.
– Enter customer orders into the computerized rental system.
– Ability to perform basic math calculations to provide accurate quotes for customers.
– For equipment that is unavailable at the store location, perform research to determine when the equipment will become available.
– Working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
– General knowledge of computers and functionality
– Handle customer complaints in a professional manner in order to resolve the complaint to the satisfaction of the customer and Franklin Equipment.
– Provide adequate notice to Dispatch and Service Departments for upcoming equipment requirements.
– Stock and maintain store showroom merchandise.
– Other duties as assigned by manager.
– Ability to read and follow instructions
– Must be able to communicate effectively with management and customers
– Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel. Position requires standing or sitting for long periods of time.
– Customer service
Education and Requirements:
High School diploma or GED
Valid Driver’s license
Rental Industry, or related industry experience preferred
Knowledge of Construction and/or Agricultural Equipment Preferred
Franklin Equipment provides an Aggressive Salary, Sign-on Bonus, Terrific Benefits, 401K, Health & Dental Insurance, Training, Career Incentives, Opportunity for Advancement and the Chance to Work with a Great Team of People. All applicable candidate(s) must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening. Applicants may also be required to pass a criminal background check and/or a consumer report. If applicable, the individual will be required to pass a DOT physical. Franklin Equipment is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Email your resume